Saturday, February 15, 2014

News and new images from Lundquist Studios

This is a painting i did the first day I quit smoking Bali Hai  Surf 8 x 10 on canvas panel, I have had it a while so I took a look and added the palm tree and the abstract cloud.  Now I love it and it gets a lot of attention. It's available

Kalihiwai view from the bluff 8 x 8 oil on panel This one I painted with my Out to Lunch Painting Bunch If I could have the best gift it is to paint with my friends en plein aire.
sold
Aloha Hale 8 x 10 on panel painted at 
Anini Beach with my Papoh group sold at Punahou Carnival art Gallery.  the owner of the house told me the only thing that's holding together is the termites holding hands
                              .Every Wednesday I teach a  oil painting workshop at Shearwater Wyndham Resort
These are my students from this week they had a great time and were very happy with their finished  work Very Nice. The class is $45.00 and includes all supplies, and a box to carry your wet painting( it's water mixable oil paint)
                   Sally Stuffman owner  of Kauai Inspired Gallery ( formerly Totally Kauiian, PatrickChing Gallery) at the Princeville center by Foodland  has asked me to teach a work shop once or twice a month in front of her gallery. there will be a limit of 7.  It will be a three hour class and you will take home a completed painting by YOU. We 're thinking two Thursday's a month Like some feedback This is my first post since 2010 I am intending to do it at least once week. wish me luck. Mahalo, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment